Tessellis group’s Whistleblowing policy for the management of reports
The Tessellis group provides employees and external parties the Whistleblowing Policy, aimed at collecting and managing any report concerning potential irregularities or violations of legal provisions, company internal rules and procedures (including, by way of example, the Ethic Code, the Internal Control System and the policies for the exchange of Corporate Information) or the Organizational Model pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 231/2001. The Whistleblowing Policy ensures its best effort in terms of confidentiality of the reports received and protection of both whistleblower and reported party, in compliance with the mission and values of the company such as transparency, freedom, sustainable success and responsibility.
Contents of the Whistleblowing Policy
The term whistleblowing refers to offenses or violations reported by an individual, i.e., the whistleblower, concerning a company or a public entity. The whistle symbolizes the referee’s warning of an irregularity.
The legal framework takes origin from EU Directive 2019/1937, as successively implemented by the Italian Government within Legislative Decree no. 10 March 2023. 24 and aims at granting the absolute confidentiality and protection of the whistleblowers.
How can I report
- Through the IT platform https://tessellis.integrityline.com which ensures the confidentiality of the identity of the reporter, the secure archiving of the transmitted and uploaded documents and the confidential management of the analysis processes, in compliance with EU Directive 2019/1937, the GDPR and the opinions of the Data Protection Authority. It is independent and completely inaccessible to any departments of the company, including the IT department.
- For reports on Organisation and Control Models ex. D.leg. 231 can be written to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Who can report
Any employee, former employee or new candidate, supplier, intern or shareholder of Tessellis S.p.A. and its subsidiary Tiscali Italia S.p.A., who means to report an illegal action or fact (i.e. non-compliance with law, fraud, inefficiencies of the 231 Organizational Model, specific issues) in order to guarantee Tessellis values and, more in general, the public and private interest in the proper management of corporate activities. Reports or disputes related to personal interests are expressly excluded.
What to report
Any fact or action considered as potentially illegal or irregular of which the whistleblower becomes aware upon carrying out his duties, exclusively in the interest of the integrity of the public administration or private entity.
- Administrative, accounting, civil or criminal offences
- Illegal conduct pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 or violations of Organizational Model 231 of the Tessellis group
- Offenses falling within the scope of EU or national acts (public procurement; financial services, products and markets and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing; product safety and compliance; transport safety; environmental protection; radiation protection and nuclear safety; food and feed safety and animal health and welfare; public health; consumer protection; protection of privacy and protection of personal data and security of networks and information systems)
- Acts or omissions detrimental to the financial interests of the EU or relating to the internal market, including breaches of EU rules on competition and state grant, as well as corporate tax.